Monday, November 7, 2011

Fabulous Fleece Flowers!!

I spent some time this weekend creating Large Fleece Flowers with an alligator clip on the back to wear anywhere!  Hair, Headbands, blouse, jacket, purse, etc.

I used the Polar Fleece in my material tub instead of shopping and most is dog themed like the red one on top, yep, those are paw prints.  Maybe if you don't look really hard then they will just look like black polka dots. Or Ladybug spots...I know, I'm reaching...

I also used vintage buttons from my giant button jar which is an antique glass pickle jar from the convenient store when I was young.  This jar has buttons I've saved, found, purhcased over the years as well as some from my Grandma's collection. 

These flower are tons of fun and oh so versatile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment